Created by: Louis Innocent
Modified on: Sun, 20 Dec, 2020 at 11:07 AM
QR Code: - You can scan the QR code using a mobile or scanner to share/ view the patient and EHR information of a patient. Using this feature, the patient/ user can share the EHR/ patient profile information from their respective logins to a different hospital or to another device using the 75health EHR platform.
How to use this feature?
- If the patient is already registered with your organization, you can scan to open the patient profile in a new tab.
- When an unknown patient code is scanned, a new patient popup would open to enter their KPiD and confirm.
- Once you place the cursor on the patient list, EHR list, or Billing list and scan the patient from your organization, the patient will be visible in the suggestion column.
- When you place a cursor in the patient list, Billing list, or scan the EHR, the "Scan a valid bar code" alert would be displayed
- QR code will be available in the following places: Login page, Patient profile, Patient id card, and health record.
- The same QR code will be available in the print copy of the EHR.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.