How to Add/ Update/ Delete Appointment?
Created by: Uma Makeswari T
Modified on: Tue, 8 Sep, 2020 at 7:00 PM
Click on the desired time slot on the Appointment page to fix appointment.
Patient : Enter the partial name or email id of a particular patient and select the required patient from the list.
Description : The visit reason of the patient can be entered here.
Type : The appointment type can be differentiated and identified by colour coding them according to each practitioners preference.
Status : Every status of a patient after fixing an appointment can be recorded and updated as Scheduled/Signed in or In Progress.
Click on to save the details entered or click on to discard details entered and exit, click on the to delete the appointment fixed and click on the to print a copy of the appointment details.
How to Update/Delete Appointment?
Update the required fields and click on to update, or click on the to discard the changes.
Click on to delete Appointment
- Click on the check-box available next to the Notify the patient via text option to send sms notifications to the patient for the appointment.
- Click on the check-box available next to the Notify the patient via email option to send email notifications to the patient for the appointment.
- Click on the More button available to customize the view and to hide/show only necessary features.
- Once the SMS/ Email Notification option is updated with your preference, it will be saved as the user preference for all appointment sms/email notifications from your account until updated. This preference will also activate/ de-activate sms/email alerts for scenarios such as referral[s], EHR complete, Email Pharmacy and Email Lab.
- When an appointment is fixed/cancelled by the health care institution for a patient, an email/sms will be sent to their registered email id/phone number[if provided by patient] with the appointment details if the SMS When a patient schedules a web appointment with the doctor, both the doctor and patient will be notified with emails of appointment details if the Notify the patient via email option is enabled.
- Scheduled indicates that the appointment has been scheduled, signed in indicates that the patient has entered the hospital and In progress indicates that the appointment between the doctor and patient is in progress.
- The Go to health record option allows the doctor to create a new health record for the patient.
- The appointment SMS/Email notification preference can also be updated from the User account page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.