Click on the desired date on the Appointment page to schedule appointment.
Schedule Appointment :
Working Day : The feature is used to indicate whether the doctor is available or not .
Allow Web appointment : This feature is used to allow the patient to fix their own appointments online.
Doctor Confirmation Required :This feature can be enabled by the provider to allow the patient to only request their own appointment[s] online, a confirmation from the provider will be required to schedule the appointment.
Time Slot : The duration for each appointment slot can be selected here.
From Time : The time from when the appointment is scheduled to start can be selected here.
Thru Time : The time when the appointment is scheduled to end can be selected here.
Add Time : Click on the Add time button to open slots for any number of further appointments on the same day. It has the same procedures to select the from time and thru time.
Click on to save the details entered or click on to discard details entered and exit and click on the to delete the complete appointment schedule .
How to Update/Delete Doctor schedule?
Update the required fields and click on to update, or click on the to discard the changes.
Click on to delete doctor schedule.
How to delete only additional time in a doctor schedule?
Click on the next to the added additional time to delete.
- The working day option is mandatory.
- The allow web appointment field enables patients to fix their appointments using patient log in.
- The patient does not have access to modify/change or check any details of appointments fixed for other patients when the allow web appointment feature is active.
- When the allow web appointment option is not selected, only the doctor and Standard - User[if access provided] can fix appointments for patients
- The from time must always be greater than the thru time to successfully schedule an appointment.
- The doctor schedule can be edited/deleted only if there no appointments fixed for that particular schedule.
- Once you deleted a particular doctor schedule, the default doctor schedule will be shown and can be updated.
Default Schedule :
- Click on the check box next to Set this as default schedule for, to allow default schedule.
- Click on the check box next to any/all weekday to set the same timing for appointment for the upcoming days .
- Click on to save the details entered or click on to discard details entered and exit and click on the to delete the complete appointment schedule and default schedule.
How to Confirm or Decline an Appointment Request?
- You can identify the Requested appointments with the background color grey.
- Click on any requested appointment.
- Click on the Confirm button to confirm an appointment request.
- Click on the Decline button or click on the and confirm to decline an Appointment.
- The appointment status[Requested, Declined, and Confirmed] notifications will be sent to the patient and provider via internal message, email and SMS.