How to Fix a Doctor's Appointment
Created by: Uma Makeswari T
Modified on: Tue, 8 Sep, 2020 at 6:59 PM
Search : Enter the KDiD, partial name or email id of a particular doctor or click the dropdown key and select the required doctor from the list and schedule an appointment.
Click on Today/ 3 days/ Week/ Month or click on the navigation key and select the desired date to fix an appointment.
Click on today to view the current date to schedule doctor appointment.
Click on 3 days to view three days to schedule doctor appointment .
Click on Week to view the whole week to schedule doctor appointment .
Click on Month to view the whole month to schedule doctor appointment .
Click on the desired date or the available next to the desired date to schedule doctor availability.
Click on any time slot to fix any doctor's appointment.
Click on the desired patient name from the appointment grid and click on the print icon to print the appointment details.
- Enter more than three characters of a doctor's KDiD, partial name or email id and a list of matching doctor's will be shown.
- The appointment details of past date can be viewed but not edited.
- The current date will remain in an alternate color from the remaining days.
- While viewing any three days/ week or month for scheduling an appointment, clicking on today will re-direct you to the current date.
- Click on the cross icon next to the doctors email id to change the doctor.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.