Print Completed Health Record
Created by: Pawan Kumar
Modified on: Tue, 22 Sep, 2020 at 10:18 AM
How to print the Completed Health[EHR] Record?
- Click on the health record button available on the left side menu, and search and select the desired patient.
- Click on the desired health record. You can scroll down to the bottom of the Health Record page and click on the print button, and select Health Record from the dropdown list available to print the completed health record details.
- Widget View: This option will enable users to print details in the block view.
- Row View: This option will enable users to print details in the row view.
- Select Modules: This option will enable users to select the preferred modules that need to appear in the print.
- Don't print Unused Modules: This option will enable users to print details of only modules with health record details.
- A sample preview of the document to be printed will always be visible here.
- Once completed click on the Print button to confirm the changes and proceed to print.
- The changes made to the print preference will be stored as the default print option for all future prints until updated by the user.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.