How to Add/ Update/ Delete Symptom?
Created by: Uma Makeswari T
Modified on: Wed, 9 Sep, 2020 at 6:17 PM
Symptom helps to record any subjective sign or evidence of a disease.
Go to the Patient's Health Record page.
How to Add?
- Click on to add Symptom.
- ICD-10-CM R (optional) - This helps the health care provider to search and identify the symptom from the [International Classification of Diseases] list provided. Choose any one symptom from the drop down list.
- Symptom - Enter any symptom description for the patient or any other information as a reference.
- From Date - Select or enter the date from when the symptom exists, or the present date is recorded as the default From Date.
- Click on to save the details entered or click on to discard details entered.
How to Update or Delete?
- Click on in the list to edit Symptom.
- Update ICD-10-CM R, Symptom or From Date and click on to update or click on the to discard the changes.
- Click on the to delete a symptom from existing list of symptoms.
How to Record Cured Symptom?
- Click on to record symptom as cured from the existing symptom history.
- Small pull down screen shows up, click on the if the symptom is cured.
How to View the Past Cured Symptoms list?
- Click on the icon and select Past Cured Symptom to check out the already cured Symptoms list or click on to view both the favorites and Past Cured list simultaneously.
To save symptom, selecting an ICD code or filling the symptom field is mandatory.
The on the left side of the symptom indicates existing symptom from previous doctor visits and cannot be modified here, but can be recorded as cured.
Clicking outside/anywhere after adding data to any module will help you to save the details included. The Save/ Save & Add button will also allow you to save details.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.