How to create a strong password that you cannot forget?
Created by: Anish Kumaramangalam
Modified on: Mon, 7 Sep, 2020 at 6:22 PM
Here are a few tips in creating your password, remembering them and keeping it safe.
- Your password should be easy for you to remember without being obvious for someone else to guess.
- Longer passwords are safe.
- Avoid common patterns and think out of the box.
- Don't choose a dictionary word as your password.
- Include a variety of characters, such as symbols, numbers, and mix capital and lowercase letters.
- Never tell anyone your password.
- Never write down your password.
- We strongly recommend you to change the password Periodically (at least once a month)
- Avoid using personal information in your password.
- Avoid using the same password on multiple websites.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.