Social history is a portion of the medical history addressing familial, occupational, and recreational aspects of the patient's personal life that have the potential to be clinically significant.
Go to the Patient's Health Record page.
How to Add?
- Click on to add Social History
- Social History - This indicates the patient's history that could be of clinical significance. Choose any one of the social histories from the drop-down list.
- Description - Enter a brief about the patient's social history or any other information as a reference.
- From Date : Select or enter the date from when the social history started or the present date is recorded as the default From Date.
- Click on to save the details entered (or) click on to discard details entered.
How to Update (or) Delete?
- Click on to edit social history from existing social history list.
- Update social history or description already present there and click on to update, or click on the to discard the changes.
- Click on the to delete a social history from the existing social history list if it is not relevant any more.
To save a social history detail, selecting a Social History (or) description and selecting the date is mandatory.
Clicking outside/anywhere after adding data to any module will help you to save the details included. The Save/ Save & Add button will also allow you to save details.