A warning call, alarm or an important message, where attention could be provided.
Go to the Patient's Health Record page.
How to Add?
- Click on to add alert
- Description - Enter the alerts of the patient which can be viewed in future visits until it is removed or updated
- Visibility - Choice of Access can be selected from the dropdown.
- Click on to save the details entered (or) click on to discard details entered and exit.
How to Update or Delete?
- Click on to edit alert from existing alert list.
- Update alert description already there and click on to update (or) click on the to discard the changes.
- Click on the to delete an alert from existing alert list if it is not relevant any more.
- To save an alert, description is mandatory.
- Every time an alert is saved its background color changes to yellow as warning.
- Everyone: Allows all professionals including doctors and staff
- By doctors: Access given only to doctors
- By me only: Only the particular doctor is provided access
- An alert will be automatically displayed when the provider saves an information into the current EHR with relation to any CDS rule.
- All CDS alerts will be saved and displayed in the alert module with a CDS label attached to them.
- Click on the and click on the [View CDS button] to view the complete details related to the CDS rule.
- Click on the to remove it from the current EHR or click on the [Back icon] to exit.
- The visibility of the CDS rule cannot be modified from the default status 'Only to me'.
- The CDS alert available in an EHR will be not visible in the next EHR similar to other Alert details.
- Once the status of any CDS rule is updated as INACTIVE, all CDS notification[s] available in Alert module of various EHR[s] in reference to the rule will be automatically removed.
- Clicking outside/anywhere after adding data to any module will help you to save the details included. The Save/ Save & Add button will also allow you to save details.