How to access Patient Medical History?
Created by: Uma Makeswari T
Modified on: Wed, 9 Sep, 2020 at 6:20 PM
The list of existing health records of the patient with the health care institution is displayed in the most recent order.
MY EHR :
- Click on the and select My EHR to generate a list of the Health Record created by you alone.
Search : Enter the KPiD, partial name or p : phone e : email id of a particular patient to access their health record history, click on the search button and select the required patient from the list. By entering three or more characters, a list of matching patients will be shown for the selection.
Provider name search Enter the KDiD, partial name, or email id of a particular doctor or click the dropdown key and select the required doctor from the list.
Report Reports of health records added to the system can be generated.
How to Generate Reports?
- Click on the [Report Button].
- Click on the Search More by dropdown and select filters to search and view various reports of the health records in your hospital.
- Search for patients using their name, mobile number, address, birthdate, KPiD or email. Click on [Search More by button] to generate more advanced reports.
- Search and select the KDiD, partial name or email id of a particular doctor or click the dropdown key and select the required doctor from the list.
- Date Created: Select the preferred Date Range to generate a report of health record[s] created in that duration.
- Time Filter: Select the preferred Time Range to generate a report of health record[s] created in that duration.
- Problems: Search problem[s] using ICD codes and SNOMED to generate reports of patient[s] diagnosed with them.
- Symptoms: Search symptom[s] using ICD codes to generate reports of patient[s] associated with them.
- Admission Type : Select the preferred Admission type[s] to generate a report of health record[s] created with those admission type[s].
- Status : Select the preferred status to generate a report of health record[s] in the chosen status.
- Click on the [print button] to print these reports.
- Click on the more button to expand and view more details available in the list.
- Reports will be generated and updated once filters are applied and do not require you to click on a search button separately after applying them.
- For Admission type and status, all or multiple checkboxes can be checked simultaneously to generate reports accordingly.
- For Problems, multiple ICD codes can be added to generate reports.
- All or multiple report filters can be selected or added simultaneously to generate reports accordingly.
Click on the [New health record button] to create a new health record.
The overview of the patient medical history list will provide you with their last visits Reason, Symptom, Diagnosis, Prescription, Test order, procedure, and Vaccine. Click on any health record from the list to get more information of the particular health record and optionally modify.
- If a particular medical record has been completed, it can only be viewed but not modified.
- Click on the more button available in the bottom to view more EHR's from the list.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.